Friday 8 June 2012

Fylde Coast Art Mob: Exhibition Update

T
All set for the exhibition preview tomorrow evening! We've promoted the event through A2/A3 posters in local  galleries, studios, creative centres, libraries and shops. The 500 postcards were a hit and have all gone. Word of mouth is great too in Granthams, where I work. As is Facebook...

We've had photographers offering to shoot the event and a free case of wine for the open night!

Now on to writing up the labels and tags for prints (As above). And printing off small artist profile brochures.

I've chosen to exhibit 10 pieces of work, including screen prints and illustrations, all available for sale. My portfolio will be on show for people to look through and purchase smaller unmounted prints.
I'll post photographs and some of the work I'm showcasing when I'm not so rushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment